security forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Western Union Tip

Western Union Tip Empty Western Union Tip

Message par Admin Mar 27 Aoû - 20:10

WU is not hard to card, infact it is one of the easiest sites ever.

Mainly, u want to aim to card WU Australia or WU UK, as they are the 2 easiest (UK is easier)

With AU u can use an Australian CVV, fullz is not needed. But with cardign WU AU comes phone verification. Now let me tell you the phone verification part is as easy as falling asleep. During Phone verification they ask for a DL number. This DL number must be linked to the DOB. i.e u register with the DOB and the person who does the phone verification as u for ur DL number. NOW!!!!! The trick is using dead AU fullz as these do have DL and DOB with in them. From there i buy heaps... Atleast 50. Then with each of these fullz u register an WU AU acc with them, NOT IN THE CARDHOLDERS NAME !
When it comes to sending money, then you use the cardholders info of the CVV u bought. With WU AU u can send up to 2k but the first transaction is always a phone verification. from then on you do not need to phone verify and can just keep on sending money aslong as your CVV does not die or lose balance.
Just make sure you use an AU RDP.. Can use socks but i cant guarantee it will work..

Remember Western union is VBV. My tip to you is to buy AU CVV with DOB.. and from that u can reset the VBV password.. And voila. 

WU UK is very very very easy. I myself do not have much experience but aslong as you buy UK Fullz you will card WU successfully. I HAVE BEEN TOLD (not confirmed) that you can card <100 euro with a UK card and not need verification.. If you are going to card WU UK i tell you to use barclays and hsbc FULLZ and u will be on your way to carding 1000+ euro. And with WU UK, you can send 2 transactions without having further verification. So you can most likely card around 3k-4k,

Remember always use the Cardholders Country RDP as system information and IP will be of that country and wont flag WU.

Alright thats my little tips for the day. Enjoy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2222.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas