security forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

how to check cvv limit

how to check cvv limit Empty how to check cvv limit

Message par Admin Mar 27 Aoû - 20:06

The first step is very important, without it, nothing can be done...!

================================================== ==
Well, first thing is, get your cvv ready

Go to w w w . e r b a o r g a n i c s . c o m (you're not going to visit the URL with these spaces, are you? )
Let's assume that you want to check whether one of your cvvs is chargeable for $1800 or not, fine, order the fuckin lotion which costs $13
now devide 1600 ($1600) by $13, the result is 123, so update the quantity of the lotion to 123 and procees to checkout

Now you have to sign up as a new user, provide faulse information, that is very important so as not to charge the cvv, you have to provide billing information other than your cvv's, okay.. next!

About $200 will go for shipping cost (that's why we devided $1600 by $13 and not $1800)
So the total you're checking the card now is about $1800, proceed to next step, enter your cvv info (the billing address should be false).

*If you get an error saying AVS mismatch, that means your cvv is chargeable for that amount.

*If the error says your card has been declined, that means it doesnt have enough limit.

================================================== ==
SOME TIPS:

IMPORTANT: After each try on that site, it's very important for you to clean cookies and all the shit (I suggest you use a software called IEhistoryX), if you don't then you won't be doing good as the site will state that "your card has been declined" for all your cvvs, even those which have limit.

After checking your cvv, I suggest you check the AVS of it via any website that accepts credit cards by Paypal.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://2222.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas